Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Writing: Narrative Text


Learning Intention: I am learning to write a creative story and how I feel about the situation.
I will know I can do this when I can write an introduction, where the story happened, a problem and a solution.

                 The Rainforest
The people went to the rainforest. They rode on the elephants. They explored the river and the forest. They saw lots of trees and colourful birds. O..Oh!  A bear !
They got off the elephants and hopped into the boat and went back a different way.
                                       
                                                               By Cooper

  

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Cooper, nice writing and by the way you make of mistakes probably reread before you post it because everyone can see your stuff.. Great work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this story! Great sori cooper considering you are only FIVE. Thanks for the advice Vaughn although maybe you too should check before you post as you have made mistakes in your comment.

      Delete
    2. I love this story! Great story cooper considering you are only FIVE. Thanks for the advice Vaughn although maybe you too should check before you post as you have made mistakes in your comment.

      Delete